Stress is an unavoidable part of life
– indeed a certain amount is vital to our well-being – but if you are experiencing symptoms of stress, such as an inability to relax, nervous or anxious thinking patterns, difficulty sleeping, or irritability, you may need some help with your stress management.
Extra support is often indicated for:
• a change or increase in workload at school or work
• changes in family structure
• the challenges of caregiving for an ill or disabled family member
• the after-effects of traumatic life experiences (post-traumatic stress disorder)
Adequate rest and play time are hard to find in our increasingly fast-paced world.
We court emotional and physical burnout and even illness when we fail to manage the stresses in our life.
At Open Hearth Studio, we can work together to incorporate stress management techniques into your everyday life.
Additionally, Counselling and Art Therapy are great ways to explore the core or root issues that may be underlying your current symptoms of stress.