Are you ready to engage more deeply in an exploration of your inner life?
If you find it exciting or intriguing to think about tapping into your innate wisdom, finding your unique voice and challenging stagnant assumptions, individual therapy may be the most rewarding adventure imaginable! You may be ready to explore your inner world in relation to:
- Personal growth or Emotional wellness
- Existential Meaning or Spirituality
- Changes or Life Transitions
- The Stress of your own or a loved one’s illness, chronic condition, or mental or physical disability
- Recent or unresolved Grief and Loss
- Self-Esteem or Body issues
I have experience in the following approaches to therapy:
Sand Tray Therapy
Mindfulness Based Therapy
Family Systems Therapy
Using talk counselling, and/or art materials or a sand tray, I can help you to find new meaning and greater joy in the face of difficult emotions, life transitions, illness, end of life, and bereavement or other loss.