Embodied Expressions: An Art & Yoga Workshop for Women of All Sizes
Next Workshop TBA Please Contact me to request a session for your group
Co-Facilitated by Frances Bryant-Scott of Open Hearth Studio and Jill Moran of XL-Yoga.
Register and Pay online for Embodied Expressions
- Are you a woman who struggles with your body image?
- Do you want a better relationship with your body?
- Does how you feel about your body limit how you show up in the world?
Do you want to
- see yourself in a whole new way so that your old patterns don’t hold you back?
- feel more connected to yourself and your body so that you can approach life with confidence?
- feel more relaxed and energized, ready to stand in your power as a woman?
During this transformational afternoon you will enjoy expert guidance in a unique mix of mind/body practices that will help you renegotiate your relationship with your body.
- Easy yoga postures that work for your unique body
- Inspirational art exercises that connect you deeply with your inner self
- Mindfulness and self-compassion practices to combat old habits of judgment and self-hatred
Yes! Embodied Expressions is just what I need… sign me up!
What if I don’t make art or do yoga already? Is this still a good workshop for me?
No yoga OR art experience or skill are needed. If you can’t touch your toes or bend yourself into a pretzel, you can still do yoga – we’ll show you how. And if you’ve never used more than a crayon, never fear! How we move, and what we create in this day is for us alone, and is all about process, not product or perfection!
What’s the cost to me?
Registration fee: $189 Please register early. There is only space for 6 women at this transformational workshop!
What’s the refund policy?
Registration will close one week before the workshop. Once you have registered, if you cancel up to a week before the workshop, you will be refunded 75% of the fee. With up to 72 hours notice you will be refunded 50% of the fee. After that time, your registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fees can be transferred to another woman who would like to go in your place if you find you can’t attend.
How can I contact the organizers with my questions?
You can reach Frances, Art Therapist at Open Hearth Studio, at 250-595-0405 or e-mail her at frances(at)openhearthstudio.com. You can reach Jill, Yoga Instructor at XL-Yoga, at 250-217-9866 or e-mail her at jillxlyoga(at)gmail.com We’ll be happy to speak with you! You can find out more about this workshop and about us at our websites: www.openhearthstudio.com and www.xl-yoga.ca.